Sunday, August 3, 2008

Faith: Do I have enough? Sheila

Do I have enough faith?
Mark Chapter 4 '
Jesus calms a storm.

Do I have enough faith that Jesus will take care of all my problems; life's ups and downs, trials and tribulations
Do I have faith that Jesus will hear my prayers?

Psalms 4:3
tells me
The Lord will hear when I pray to Him.

Jesus and his disciples were in a boat; and a terrible storm came up.
Jesus was asleep ; but his disciples were awake.
The disciples went to Jesus and woke him saying."Master carest thou not that we perish?
Jesus said to the sea.
"Peace be still."
and the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
Then Jesus said. "Why are ye so fearful? How is it tht ye have no faith?"

I want the faith that Jesus is talking about.
Prayer:
Jesus, please give me faith, to know without a doubt that you care;that you will take care of my trials and tribulations.
that you will calm the storms in my life. Amen

C/O written by me
Sheila Kay Smith
2008

No comments: