Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday;  August 12 , 2017
well ;  I thought I had deleted my writing blog ; but it is still here'
so maybe The Lord wants me to keep it;
i need to write my poems in my journal ; i think i have them; but need to check
   i hope to do better on the design and  learn more.
          i want to add devotionals; poems; things i made; 
up lifting quotes; etc; Godly writings and things that may be interesting to Christian women
        I have learned  a lot this past 2 years as my dear mother past into Heaven
it will be 2 years  this Oct 5  
      Sometimes, I feel like I can't go on,  I go to God and He comforts me
The Bible says God is close to the broken heart and comforts those who mourn.

        I hope you will find inspiration from the things I share;
   I ask that you pray for me as I try to share the things that are pleasing to The Lord. 

thank you if you have read this.
and 
May The Good Lord Bless you.

1 comment:

stitchmax said...

Stitchmax, An Enhanced the best embroidery digitizing software Software That Comes with High Productivity and All Advanced Feature of Machine Embroidery Designing. It Has Very Unique And Exclusive Features For Stitch Effects, Drawing Methods, Automated Punching And Decorative Tools Which Are Specially Customized For Professional Designers, Industry Owners, Training Institutes, Embroidery Shops, And Apparel Designers.