Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pray Without Ceasing; Sheila

1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

Often, I am so weary; I just go to bed trying to pray.
But, this verse tells me to pray without ceasing.

Many of my prayers are still not being
answered.

But, I do not cease from praying them ;
for I know God hears them.

I have been praying certain prayers for days
and days;
years upon years.

Never ceasing the prayers I pray for others
and myself.

In this modern world;
Often, one wants instant answers;
Like instant coffee or tea.

We only heat up in a microwave and it
is read to be made into coffee or tea.

God often does answer instantly.

But, often; He waits .
I find in my case
I am waiting for years.
But, I continue to pray
Pray without ceasing.
For I know that God hears my prayers.
Psalms 4:3
The Lord will hear when I call to Him.
Lord.
I will continue to pray without ceasing.
I thank You that You do hear my prayers.
and Yes
You will answer them in Your time.
Amen
Written by;
Sheila Kay Smith
( pinkroses)
copy right ; July 19th--2009

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"If you are going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill